From the initial consultancy, through to store delivery and reverse logistics, we provide a customised supply chain solution.
Our project management teams work with you to gain a full understanding of your scope and expectations and build project specific timelines to meet your requirements.
We support all scales of projects (small to large), providing the best end-to-end solution.
Warehousing is a key component of any supply chain, so getting it right when providing a logistics solution is paramount. It is not just about holding stock. We offer a wide range of additional services as part of an overall solution that can enhance the performance of your supply chain.
Our warehousing capability is complemented by our storage solutions, designed and developed to our customers’ needs.
At Dutt we accommodate for all your short and long-term storage requirements. We have the flexibility to offer palletised or bulk floor storage space to meet your immediate requirements.
Our warehousing services include:
- Tracking inventory
- Multi consignment consolidation
- Quality control
- Tailored 3PL
- Furniture blanket wrapping and specialist packing
- Clean and dry environment
- Full photo and inventory audit
- Cycle counting
- Security monitoring (CCTV)
- Pick and pack
Operating over 35,000m2
CONTAINER UNPACK SERVICES
Dutt has expertise to be able to support your container unpack requirements nationally. We offer container unpack at our secure facility and then storage facilities on site if required. Our experienced staff provide unpack services to cater for the specific needs of our customers. Container unpacking services must be prompt, flexible and reliable.
Our container unpack services include:
- Packing and unpacking of containers
- Palletisation of goods
- Liaise with freight forwarders
- Container consolidation
- Wrapping of goods
- Sorting of goods
- Dedicated forklift drivers
- Cross docking
- 3PL warehousing
- Storage of palletised and loose goods
Before advising a solution, our method is to understand your fundamental business issues and needs. Drawing from the business issues and needs, we can help by identifying the specific requirements to alleviate these issues. Drawing on our capabilities, we offer completely integrated end-to-end logistics and supply chain solutions for customers across the nation. We also offer our logistics, transport and supply chain expertise to our customers on a project basis.
- Express Intra and Interstate Road Freight between every state nightly
- Short and Long Term Dust Free Storage
- Managed Warehouse Facilities
- Container Unpack Services
- Project Management
- Sensitive freight
- Shopfitting transport
- Shopfitting logistics
- Shopfitting Warehousing
- Fixture assembly and distribution
- Furniture logistics
- Retail shopfitting logistics
- Store development 3PL
- Transportation of fragile shopfittings and retails fixtures
- National roll outs from 1 cubic metre to 100 cubic metres
- Shopping Centre pull outs for short and long term storage
- 7 day, 24 hour delivery services
- Accreditation for floor access to Australia’s major shopping centres
- Trained load and unload crews
- Store development solutions
- Retail project logistics
- Retail project services
- Store development logistics