DUTT is a successful Australian-owned company with an enviable reputation as Australia’s leading services provider for the retail sector who specialise in store development logistics nationally. DUTT is a niche, boutique business.
This position will be based at our NSW facility in Yennora. We offer great working conditions and on-site parking at our modern offices. Each day will present a unique project-based workload, so there is nothing mundane.
This position entails managing Project Co-Ordinator’s, organising store development activities and operating within a strong project team.
- Provide and maintain unprecedented service levels.
- Responsible for managing & monitoring customer management focused activities.
- Adhere to client meeting requirements daily / weekly / monthly.
- Manage & develop the functions and resources to meet client expectations.
- Build processes and procedures to strengthen operational process and deliver on expectation.
- Building and maintaining Key Relationships.
- Maintain and develop beneficial relationships with all stakeholders, both external and internal providing them with long-term solutions.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in Project Management and/or Logistics environment.
- Demonstrated Project Management experience.
- Excellent negotiation & interpersonal skills.
- Advanced computer and MS Office skills. WMS & TMS experience (highly regarded).
- Professional standards of personal presentation.
- Strong rapport building skills.
Dutt offers a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the successful candidate. If you are looking for the opportunity to move into a role that provides autonomy and the opportunity for progression, then apply today.
If you believe that you are the right candidate for this great opportunity and meet the above selection criteria, then please apply within.
Please note: All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.